[podcast src=”https://html5-player.libsyn.com/embed/episode/id/4712376/height/90/width/450/theme/custom/autonext/no/thumbnail/yes/autoplay/no/preload/no/no_addthis/no/direction/forward/render-playlist/no/custom-color/88AA3C/” height=”90″ width=”450″]
Click here to download
This is Dr. Erica Warren’s most recent video podcast, featuring dyslexia advocate and author, Winston Chen. https://youtu.be/uyPcMZyEZ1E
Winston tells us all about the many benefits of his app Voice Dream Writer for individuals with dyslexia. This is the fifth of many free video podcasts for Go Dyslexia!
What is Voice Dream Writer?
Voice Dream Writer is an iOS app that can be used on an iPad or iPhone. It is a easy to use writing application that has a number of powerful features.
Voice Dream Reader Offers a Number of Helpful Tools:
- Dictation or Voice to Text: Voice Dream Writer offers voice to text or dictation, so you can speak to your iPad and the words will appear.
- Proof Reading: Now you can edit your writing by listening to the text spoken aloud. Like a personal proofreader, Voice Dream Writer uses text-to-speech technology, so that awkward sentences, grammatical errors and typos can be easily found. It addition, Voice Dream Writer can read words and sentences as they’re typed or dictated so that errors can be corrected right away.
- Word Finding and Definitions: Voice Dream Writer helps individuals find the right words through phonetic search or meaning search. For example, search for “inuf,”, and you will find “enough”, or search for “large balloon” by meaning and you will find “zeppelin.” Word Finder also shows the dictionary definition of a word.
- Organizing Ideas: Writer automatically keeps a separate outline of headings, paragraphs and sentences. The Outline helps writers structure their writing and reorganizing paragraphs and sections is a simple drag and drop. In addition, it allows the author to go anywhere in a document without endless scrolling.
Come watch my first video podcast with Winston Chen on his acclaimed app Voice Dream Reader.
URL to Video Podcast: https://youtu.be/OFfzRPFSBrQ
Audio version from iTunes: http://apple.co/1YfhJQE
Resources mentioned in the video podcast:
- Voice Dream Reader: http://www.voicedream.com/
- Voice Dream Writer: http://www.voicedream.com/writer/
**Click Below to SUBSCRIBE for More Videos:
Dr. Erica Warren – Your Podcast Host:
YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/warrenerica1
Let us know what you think!! Please help us spread the word by liking, commenting and sharing the video as well as this blog.