When reading, do you ever find it difficult to track from one line to the next? This can be tricky for anyone when reading small text, but for many struggling readers, it remains to be a pervasive problem.
A Better Solution
In the past, students have used a finger, highlighter or bookmark to keep place. In addition, some Apps, such as Dream Reader, will even highlight a line of text or even individual words when text is read aloud. But wouldn’t it be nice to drop some of those tools and be able to visually scan text with ease? BeeLine Reader, offers a new, ingenious concept that can morph text on the internet and your electronic devices with the use of color.
I was recently contacted by Nick Lum, the founder of BeeLine Reader, and once I saw his
innovative concept, I asked if I could interview him for this blogpost:
- “Wow, It feels like the first time I tried glasses. It completely removes any chances of me missing a line. I have a low dyslexia and this just works. Thank you!!”
- “Do you have any idea how helpful this is for dyslexia? OMG I can follow this text! The words and lines are not blurring together! I can READ!”
- “I don’t think you understand just how awesome this is, as someone with ADD, I have a lot of trouble reading. This was the first time I have ever read a paragraph uninterrupted.”
- “As someone with sight difficulties, this is amazing. I wish all books were like this, I may read a lot more.”
- “Having tried BeeLine Reader and found that it makes reading both easier and faster, I really wish I could use it with all of my readings [as a PhD student at Berkeley]. Honestly, it might be the best improvement since I started wearing glasses.”
Being dyslexic myself, I have already been using the technology, and I couldn’t be more excited about spreading the word to my followers and associates. I want to personally thank Nick for reaching out to me and for creating this truly outstanding product.
Join Dr. Warren's Newsletter
Subscribe to get our latest content by email.