Video Podcast #2
Dyslexia – Making the Leap into Homeschooling with Marianne Sunderland
Learning how to homeschool your dyslexic child with tips and strategies on the Go Dyslexia Podcast with Dr. Erica Warren and Marianne Sunderland.
Marianne is an author, blogger and dyslexia advocate, but most importantly she is a dyslexia homeschooling mother of eight lively children ages 5 to 24, including Zac and Abby Sunderland, known for their world-record setting around the world sailing campaigns. Because 7 of her 8 children are dyslexic, Marianne is passionate about educating and encourage families, not only to understand dyslexia, but also to discover and nurture their children’s talents. Marianne’s website, Homeschooling with Dyslexia, provides weekly articles on homeschooling kids with ADD, ADHD and Dyslexia.
- Overcoming Dyslexia, By Sally Shaywitz
- Dyslexia Training Institute
- Homeschooling with Dyslexia
- Homeschooling with Dyslexia 101 – Free e-book
Find Marianne on the web at:
**Click Below to SUBSCRIBE to Dr. Warren’s video podcasts:
Dr. Erica Warren – Your Podcast Host
Learning Specialist, Educational Therapist, Author, Podcaster, Vlogger and Course Creator.
- YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/warrenerica1
- Monthly Newsletter: http://bit.ly/1CYVT79
- Private practice: http://learningtolearn.biz
- Online store: http://www.goodsensorylearning.com/
- Blog: http://learningspecialistmaterials.blogspot.com/
- Dyslexia resources: http://www.dyslexiamaterials.com
- Dyslexia video podcast, video blogs, & resources: https://www.godyslexia.com